Friday, December 08, 2006

I believe...

I believe...that we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I believe...that not matter how good a friend is they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I believe...that true friendship continues to grow even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I believe...that just because two people argue it doesn't mean that they don't love each other, and just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do.
I believe...that it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I believe...that you should always leave loved ones with loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I believe...that you can keep going long after you can't.
I believe...that regardless how hot and steamy a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better been something there to take its place.
I believe...that heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
I believe...that money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I believe...that you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
I believe...that either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I believe...that my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
I believe...that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I believe...that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I believe...that even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
I believe...that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.
I believe...that sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I believe...that maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I believe...that just because soemone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean that they don't love you with all that they have.
I believe...that it isn't always enough to be forgiven by others. Sometimes you have to learn to forgive yourself.
I believe...that no matter how bad you heart is broken, the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I believe...that our background and our circumstances may have influenced who we are, but we are responsible for who we become.
I believe...that credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

No comments: