Saturday, September 23, 2006

About Me

(1) Your gender: Female.
(2) Straight/gay/bi? Straight
(3) Single? Yes
(4) Right now, you want to be? At home, in bed watching tv
(5) Your birth day: May 02nd of every year.
(6) Age you act: I usually act my age, but sometimes my inner child comes out to play
(7) Age you wish you were: 15, in school without having to worry about any reponsabilities
(8) Your height: 5’ 7’’
(9) The color of your eyes: Black
(10) Happy with it? yes.
(11) The color of your hair: Black
(12) Happy with it? Yes
(13) Left/right/ambidextrous? Right,
(14) Your living arrangement? Dad, Mom, my Brother Pedro, 1 Dog (blackie), 1Cat ( Lucinda).
(15) Your family: My Center
(16) What's your job: I Business Administrator with expertise in Finance
(17) Piercings? 1 in each ear.
(18) Tattoos? Never had the guts to get one done.
(19) Obsessions? Not many
(20) Do you speak another language? I currently speak English, Spanish, a little French.
(21) Favorite quote: “El que Encilla su Caballo sabe para donde va.” Y “ el que tiene su cojombro que se lo eche al hombro”
(22) Do you have a web page? This Blog and
(23) Do you live in the moment? I try to .
(24) Do you consider yourself tolerant of others? Yes, too much, I put up with a lot of BS from people because of this
(25) Do you have any secrets? Oh Yeah.
(26) Do you like your handwriting? Yes
(27) Do you have any bad habits? A few.
(28) If a movie was made about your life, what would it be called? Life with Mimi
(29) What's your biggest fear? To be alone
(30) Can you sing? Yeah, I do in my car and in my bedroom while listening to music
(31) Do you ever pretend to be someone else just to look cool? No
(32) Are you a daredevil? No I’ m actually very chicken
(33) If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Definitely .
(34) Is there anything you fear or hate about yourself? Fear no, hate definitely but I’ll keep that to myself
(35) Are you passive or aggressive? 100% passive
(36) There are three wells, love, beauty and creativity, which one do you choose? Love, because that’s what moves the world
(37) Do you think you are emotionally strong? Not so much.
(38) Do you think life has been good so far? Yeah, I thank God everyday for it…
(39) What is the most important lesson you've learned from life? Becarefull who you trust, cause once you put yourself out there you never know who’s gonna come and stab you in the back. There a few people that I can say have my trust.
(40) What do you like the most about your body? Does my hair counts? If not then I like my Behind
(41) And least? My tummy,
(42) Do you think you are good looking? Honestly no, but a lot of people say I’m anyway I try not to believe it 100%.
(43) Are you confident? I can only wish.
(44) What is the fictional character you're most likely to fuck? Aquiles from Troy.

DO YOU...

(45) Smoke? No.
(46) Do drugs? If you consider a Beer a Drug then Yeah!!!!!!!
(47) Read the newspaper? Yes
(48) Pray? Every day
(49) Go to church? Not as much as I’m supposed to.
(50) Sleep with stuffed animals? No, I hug my pillow
(51) Talk to a person that hates you? First I’ll have to meet that person,. So far I don’t thinks there’s anybody that hates me. If so I don’t know.

HAVE YOU EVER...
(52) Liked your voice? I do.
(53) Burped? Yeah in from of my best friend
(54) Done drugs? Nope
(55) Gone skinny dipping? No …
(56) Had a surgery? Yes One in my Breast
(57) Ran away from home? No reason to do that. Thank God!!!!!!!!
(58) Played strip poker? nope
(59) Been picked on? Repeatedly.
(60) Been on stage? no
(61) Been so drunk that you know you're supposed to go out on a date with someone, but you can't remember with who or when and that you faint when you look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, not to mention your breath? No, I’ve got drunk once in a hotel with a few of my friends from work, and I really told off a very good friend of mine who said she was ashame cause a few of us got drunk. In the morning I felt sorry for everything I said even though my other friends said she deseve it.
(62) Talked on the phone all night? Yeah
(63) Slept together with the opposite sex without actually having sex? A couple of times yes.
(64) Slept all day? My favorite past time
(65) Killed someone? Wish a could do it and get away with it, but no
(66) Made out with a stranger? umhhhhh Yes.
(67) Had sex with a stranger? No, I’ m Virgin
(68) Kissed the same sex? On the cheek,that’s as far as I’ll go .
(69) Done anything sexual with the same sex? No, I’m just not attracted to the same things I have.
(70) Been betrayed? Too many times…to count
(71) Had a dream that came true? Yes, my friends are scare of me, cause everytime I dream of a woman being pregnang, somebody I know is, sooooo. They Call me “The Witch”
(72) Have you ever killed an animal by accident? Some ants, a couple of roaches ,and rats ( this last when I worked enough courage to do it) aside from that I love all animals.
(73) Been on radio/TV? no
(74) Had a nervous breakdown? No, I don’t think so.
(75) Been criticized about your sexual performance? I’m a virgin so don’t know my rating yet.
(76) Had a dream that kept coming back? yes

CLOTHES AND FASHION
(77) Favorite Shoe brand: Nine West
(78) Favorite brand of clothing: Old Navy, Bossini
(79) Favorite Cologne/Perfume: Elle “Giorgio Armani”,Paris “ Ives Saint Laurent, Romance " Ralf Laurent"
(80) What do you normally wear to school/work? Suits
(81) Do you wear hats? Not always, only when I go to a Concert or to see Baseball game.
(82) Do you wear make-up? A litlle for work, I like it to look as if I’m not wearing anything. I like the natural look.

BELIEFS
(83) Do you believe in life on other planets? Not really, but anything is possible.
(84) How about Miracles? Yes
(85) And Astrology? Well not really
(86) Do you believe in Magic? Yes of course
(87) God? He is everything, we have a close friendship. We talk everyday
(88) Satan? No
(89) Do you believe in Santa? Yeah! I even had my picture taken sitting on his lap, Je Je.
(90) Ghosts? Yeah, I’ve seen a couple
(91) Luck? Yes,
(92) Love at first sight? Yes I do, cause you know first impressions are what starts everything.
(93) Witches? Yes, I see and read lot’s of thing about them
(94) Do you remember your first love? love? Yes, we are really good friends now.
(95) Still love him/her? No, that was a very loooooooong time ago
(96) Do you consider love a mistake? No, it the most amazing feeling in the world
(97) What do you find romantic? Just cuddling with a special person and feeling their warm.
(98) Do you base your judgment on looks alone? No, Never
(99) If someone you had no interest in dating expressed interest in dating you, how would you feel? Flattered, but I will not lead them on, cause I will never play with somebody’s feelings
(100) Do you prefer knowing someone before dating them or going on a blind date? I prefer to meet them first, I’m very shy, so I don’t think I’ll ever go on a blind date. You can try and trick me, but me ageing to it, Not on this life.
(101) Have you ever wished it was more "socially acceptable" for a girl to ask a guy out? No.
(102) Have you ever been romantically attracted to someone physically unattractive? Yes, cause i believe that the most beautiful thing in a person is what's inside, beaty with time fades,....
(103) What is best about the opposite sex? Everything!!!!
(104) Are you in love? Not at the moment. But I want to be.
(105) Do you consider your significant other hot? I’m single at the moment

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON...
(106) You wanted to kill? Some guy in the car wash who wanted to cut and be attended before me, and when I told the people that I was first, he started insulting me. The Bastard!!!!!!!!!! Ughhhhhhh, hate it when me try to take advantage of us just because we are women.
(107) That you laughed at? Last Night, while watching a Novela with my brother
(108) That laughed at you? My Best Friend, cause I almost fell on her door step
(109) You went shopping with? My Friend Shahily, last saturday, I was helping her get some plastic boxes so she can store all her books.
(110) That broke your heart? W. broke my heart, cause I really loved him, but he lie and show that he never did really love me, he just want it to get into my pants, and when he couldn’t he just started treating really bad, in the end I broke up with him, and he made everybody think that I was the bad person. The Bastard!!!!. Thank God I don’t have any feelings for him now.(111) To disappoint you? Three of my friends from College, whom I thought were really my friends, but their actitudes towards me, has shown that they are just hypocrites and talk to me just so that our other friends don’t recriminate them.
(112) To brighten up your day? My niece she told me she want it to be like me when she grew up, cause she really admire me.
(113) That you thought about? My best friend who is having trouble in her marriage
(114) You saw a movie with? My friend Shahily
(115) You talked to on the phone? My Friend Glenys
(116) You saw? My CoWorker and Friend Suhey

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU

(117) Smiled? Every single minute of the day Sorry but I’m a Happy Person, I believe that it is better to smile that to frown.
(118) Laughed? Last night with my family
(119) Cried? Three weeks ago with my best friend
(120) Bought something? On saturday
(121) Were sarcastic? This morning
(122) Hugged someone? My Mom Last Night
(123) Talked to an ex? A long time ago. Jiji
(124) Watched your favorite movie? Saturday Night . Love Actually
(125) Had a nightmare? Two months ago.
(126) Talked on the phone? 2 minutes ago.
(127) Listened to the radio? Right now, I have a radio next to my desk. I’m listening to Radio Disney.
(128) Watched TV? Last Night
(129) Went out? Out Out, On friday to My friends Carmen’s House for some tacos
(130) Helped someone? My friend Shahily, she’s in the last stages of her prenangcy so she can’t drive, so I picked her up on Saturday and took her to finish some errands she needed to to. (131) Were mean? To one of my coworkers 5 minutes Ago
(132) Saw a movie in a theater? Three weeks ago
(133) Said "I love you"? to my mother last saturday when she came back from her 1 ½ month vacation in the states. Love her to death, and miss her so much
(134) Missed someone? My mom, she spend 1 ½ month in New York, the first and second week it was Ok but after that it was not very good. She and My father are the most important thing in my life.
(135) Had a serious conversation? On saturday
(136) Got drunk? Two years ago while on a weekend stay at a hotel in Puerto Plata. Now I just drink socially not to get Drunk , I’ m responsible driver you know!!!!! J ;)
ANY MORE QUESTIONS?

No comments: