Friday, September 15, 2006

Some of me in a nutshell

Some of me in a nutshell

10 years ago: It was my first year in a new job. Learning new things and meeting new people.

5 years ago... Working hard, learning that everybody is not a friend.

1 year ago... Mom was starting to get back on her feet after the fall. Work is ok. When on vacation with mom and dad.

Yesterday... I worked all day, after work I went to church. It's been 4 days since Tio Rafaelito passed away. 

Today... I came to work, we’re in our year end clossing of statements, started today to take the first step to make a reality my new year resolution of stabilizing myself financially. I'm almost 40 years old i can't continue living paycheck to paycheck. 

Tomorrow.... IT's thursday another day of work.i have no plans.

1 year from now... God willing I'll be financially stable, and almost done with my car payments.

5 years from now... I don't know. I'm trying to live one day at a time. Embracing everything that God sends my way.

5 snacks I enjoy..... Pizzitas, croquetas, quipes, pastelitos

5 songs I know all the words to... a.- Hero- Mariah Carey, b.- Kilómetros – Sin Bandera, c.- Alguien como tu – Luis Miguel, d.- Y solo se me ocurre amarte – Alejandro Sanz, e. Color Esperanza –Diego Torres.

5 reality television shows I watch... The amazing Race, The voice,Dancing with the Stars,keeping up with the kardashians, dash dolls.

5 television shows I watch daily... General hospital, Chicago (PD,FIRE,MED), Supergirl,arrow,flash


5 things I would do with $100,000,000... pay the loan of my car, buy an apartment and furniture, give some to my parents and my brothers If I have anything left I’ll probably invest it.

5 locations I would love to run away to... Paris, Hawaii, Punta Cana, Rome, Madrid.

5 things I like doing... Watching TV, reading, hanging out with my family / friends, listening to music.

5 things I would never wear... Anything that shows my tummy, butt, that is tight and makes me look as if I’m about to explode.

5 recently seen movies I like... a.- Jurasick world, b.- Ant.man c.- Furius 7 d.- Avengers Age of Ultron e.- terminator-genesis.

5 famous people I'd like to meet... Alejandro Sanz, Brad Pitt, Madonna , Derek Jeter, Adam Levine

5 biggest joys of the moment... That Mom and Dad are both recuperating from their injuries, that i have health and my job. That i have few but really good friends. 

No comments: